October 19, 2010

close knit


Aqua cacoon sweater

Left on Houston navajo nonclosure cardi

Dolce Vita alpaca sweater


I"ve come to the realization that I've been taking the term "boyfriend sweater" too literally.  I've just about poached every cashmere, wool, cotton and poly blend sweater I can get my paws on from my boyfriend's closet in order to delay buying any of my own.  Alas, the bf has caught on to this and has officially placed me on wardrobe probation.  So in keeping with my love of the "boyfriend" fit I've come up with a short list pictured above that are simple yet trend right silohuettes that are easy to throw on over skinnies and every legging, jegging and twegging you're little heart desires.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...