January 17, 2011

New York, New York


I was completely under siege last week at work and threw posting to the wayside, but now that there's a moment to breathe I intend to get back into it full force.  This weekend I'm headed to New York to celebrate one of my best friend's birthdays and of course a fabulous soiree is part of the celebration.  I would be an absolute liar if I didn't admit that I meticulously plot out my outfits for any event such as this and quite possibly do dry runs around my apartment in full-on dress (forget I wrote that).  Granted, it's only Monday so I very well could change my mind, but at the moment I will be donning my h&m frock from last Spring's Garden Collection along with my Pour la Victoire wedges (a fantastic Home Goods score).  For a little bit (or a lot) of bling I'm throwing on my House of Harlow and Kate Spade bangles.  Although only 4 are pictured here I might just see how many more I can get away with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...