April 20, 2011

too much time on my hands


{1. silk plaid shirt, 2. Zara denim shorts, 3. chiffon bow-tie sandals, 4. cross-body bag, 5. random belt from ill-fitting Patterson J. Kincaid dress, 6. Zara leopard print dress, 7. American Apparel clutch}

Basically my little photo shoot was a result of my refusal to go to the gym, dreary weather and a little vino thrown in for good measure.  Please excuse my juvenile photographer skills, but in preparation for the debut of my Topshop sandals {seen here} I wanted to put together a daytime and nighttime ensemble just to prove that these statement making shoes could crossover from work into play.  And for those of you interested the rug is Dash&Albert, which has a fantastic line of reasonably priced indoor/outdoor rugs.  Just thought you might want to know.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post and your photography skills would beat mine anyday!! =) Checking out rugs now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! I want to see more of your wardrobe and what's to come w/ the (hopefully) warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...