April 21, 2011

a faux glow?



{images via Fashiongonerogue}

The other day I had reached the breaking point with my pasty, white, Midwestern skin and decided to bite the bullet and spray tan.  Now, I am by no means a connoisseur of the spray tan, but decided to give it a go after having a session or 2 when I lived in New York where I was fairly pleased with the results.  Alas, that was not the case this time.  Potential tanner beware if the establishment doesn't have a machine that not only tans you, but dries you as well, which is key.  When color is running down your legs and you are responsible for blending it in I quickly realized that I could have done this shoddy job at home.  8 hours later the damage was evident and was a mistake that lasted 5 days (A+ for the longevity part, though).  So what's a disgustingly pale girl to do?  I've tried many an at home spray and since I'm on the verge of needing botox, tanning beds have to be avoided like the plague.  What do you think is the best sunless tan out there?

1 comment:

  1. I got sick of spray tans so now I use the Jergens dark daily tanner everytime I get out of the shower and it lookes very natural!! These photos make me want to go to Hawaii!
    xx
    Krystal

    www.krystalschlegel.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...