January 29, 2013

I'm Not Saying She's A Gold Digger: Look For Less

{image via here}
{image via here}
Not too long ago Instagram and Twitter were sent into a tailspin when Ms. Kardashian posted photos of her wrist bedecked in Cartier bling gifted to her by her boo.  Reports are saying that the baubles cost anywhere from $65,000 to $200,000.  Of course, I, along with thousands of others was simply salivating at the sight of her bracelets.  I especially took a liking to the industrial-inspired nail head bracelet and sought to find one of my own.  Now, since I don't exactly have the cash to throw down for a Cartier piece I found one that will definitely fit the bill since it only retails for $22 at NeedSupplyCo.  See, all it takes is a little online shopping investigation and you're able to keep up with the Kardashians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...