January 20, 2013

Initial Here

{image via here}

I'm no stranger when it comes to monogramming ever since I was causing devastation in my childhood neighborhood in my Kelly's Kids in the late 80s.  I think I struck fear in the hearts of mothers as they saw me on my Big Wheel - my initials emblazoned on my seersucker romper and my Cabbage Patch riding shotgun - wondering what debauchery I was about to get their child into.  Well, I'd like to think that my tastes, as well as myself, hopefully, have become more sophisticated since then.  I love how simple and understated these monograms are such as the Maya Brenner earrings below, which were also made famous by our quasi-favorite Kardashian sporting her baby daddy's initials some time ago.
I however, would be sporting "PG" for Pinot Grigio which is my one true love.

{image via here}

{image via here}

{image via here}
{image via here}






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...