December 1, 2010

self loathing in columbus, oh

via Huffington Post
Yes, I watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night.  After seeing photos of the event storm the web after it's live taping the actual show did not disappoint with it's glitz, glamour and fantastically absurd get-ups, which seem to be getting more bizarre year after year by the way.  More importantly though, this show serves as an annual assessment of  life changes that I've been meaning to get around to, which includes investing in a personal trainer and spray tanning on a regular basis so as to appear as if I have a consistent healthy glow.  I did however, do several aggressive lunges while brushing my teeth this morning and was a little heavy-handed with the bronzer in an attempt to make some strides in my life.  Oh well, baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...