December 28, 2010

cold weather essentials

cold weather essentials

cold weather essentials by klatch520 featuring cable knit sweaters

As I was sitting in the middle of my bedroom surrounded by clothes and attempting to prep for our Colorado trip I had an epiphany.  Instead of struggling with what to wear for our apres ski activities (my actual snowboarding attire is already covered) I'm going to stick with a no-fail uniform:  fleece-lined leggings (I hate pants and these are surprisingly warm) and chunky oversized sweaters that are long enough to cover my bum (a must).  All I have to do is top it off with some waterproof boots, which will most likely be my Hunters, but I couldn't resist these little duck boots from Lands End, slouchy boot socks and a military-inspired parka.  Done and done.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...