February 2, 2011

Frugal Find


Proenza Schouler 2011 Resort




all images via thiefandbandit
Once Proenza Schouler debuted this colored rope necklace for their 2011 Resort Collection I came across several D.I.Y recreations.  Although I had every intention of attempting to make a fabulous necklace of my own from this tutorial I never had the time and was never motivated.  Honestly, if I have a free moment I would rather be scouring an US Weekly and drinking a glass of pinot grigio instead of trying to pull a MacGyver with bungee cord and a hot glue gun.  Luckily enough I was perusing Etsy (a favorite pastime of mine) and found Thief & Bandit, which features Proenza-esque necklaces and bracelets for a fraction of the price.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...