February 14, 2011

Olivia Palermo for Tibi lovefest





images via Tibi
Yes, it is Valentine's Day and although I should be compelled to post about feelings and all that nonsense I'm incredibly uncomfortable with emotion so I thought I would chat about Olivia Palermo's newest campaign for Tibi.  Olivia was recruited for the Spring '11 web campaign where she dons Tibi garb of her own choosing along with her own personal baubles and accessories in order to style her own looks.  I know that Olivia is lauded for her style, and I myself am a fan, but I'm somewhat skeptical that she styled this entire online campaign herself - you're not fooling me, Olivia.  Nevertheless, I'm absolutely obsessed with the amazing elephant belt and the trench with the fantastically pleated collar.    

1 comment:

  1. ugh! so unfair. why does she look good in EVERYTHING she wears. love the blog! so glad katie lindeman shared. hope all is well (anna k's friend - abby)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...