February 21, 2011

south x southwest



images via Camilla Armbrust


(1. tunic dress, 2. DV by Dolce Vita suede sandals 3. DV by Dolce Vita beaded sandal 4. crochet lace vest 5. fringe suede pouch bag 6. short tribe necklace 7. long arrowhead necklace 8. bib necklace 9. beaded pendant necklace)

Over the weekend, my brother was in town from Texas, which made me realize that I'm a complete schmuck because I have yet to visit him since he made the move.  I've never been to that part of the country before and don't count the time I headed to Scottsdale, AZ for a trip with friends during college and ended up getting an emergency wisdom tooth extraction the second day we were there.  Needless to say, I was hyped up on vicadin during the rest of the time and really can't recall anything.  So in my redeeming trip I came up with my hypothetical packing list (I have yet to figure out how to acquire these goods) and of course, my beloved, beat up cowboy boots will be thrown into the mix as well.  When in Rome, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...