February 7, 2011

mellow yellow

ostrich-embossed leather wallet
lemon screen print
J. Crew S/S 11

Ikat wallpaper



Currently, we're experiencing a bout of a wintry mix in the mid-west, which has me craving a warm weather vacation asap (but that would require me to work out in preparation so I'm torn).  Hence, my inspiration for the post today.  These citrusy yellows provide a refreshing shock of color to any ensemble especially since Spring neutrals are de rigueur.  Along with adding this color into my wardrobe mix I'm also toying with the idea of adding hints of it into our apartment.  I love this cheeky little etsy screen print and am thinking about purchasing it to hang in our kitchen since it's basically my motto in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...