March 21, 2011

arm candy


lizziefortunato

poupette


One of my favorite past times is hunting for new bling mainly because you don't have to face your greatest fears in the dressing room with pasty white skin, bad lighting and the very obvious fact that that gym membership has not been used in quite some time.  Although I have a fairly substantial collection since I'm not always willing for my self-esteem to take a hit I've definitely been inspired by the recent onslaught of fashion week attendees.  Numerous people were sporting clusters of quirky baubles and rather expensive pieces in their effort to create a high/low look and many a celeb, model, editor, etc were donning the highly coveted "grown-up" friendship bracelet.  Above, are some pieces I'm thinking of investing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...