March 6, 2011

going to great lengths

freepeople



cynthiavincent

marahoffman
{1. FreePeople pleated maxi skirt, 2. image via Fashion Cappuccino, 3. asymmetric strapless dress, 4. strapless dress with skirt drape 5. tank maxi dress }

I have to admit that I first resisted the onslaught of floor skimming dresses and skirts.  My motto had always been "the shorter, the better" which was especially evident when my horrified mother discovered that I had cut another 2 inches off of my already too short denim mini skirt in high school.  Alas, I have become wiser and somewhat more conservative over the years, or so I would like to think, and now fully embrace the look.  The maxi skirts and dresses above are fantastically ethereal confections of silk and chiffon and of course, I had to throw in the Mara Hoffman tribal print for fun.     




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...