March 28, 2011

concert series


stonecoldfoxblouse


madewellfedora
{1. Lace off the shoulder top, 2. shredded denim shorts, 3. vintage bucket bag, 4. lace up sandals, 5, straw fedora, 6. pendant necklace}


Sadly, I won't have the opportunity to cavort alongside Kate Bosworth and Rachel Bilson in the desert of Indio, California for Coachella coming up next month (I'm really busy) I've decided to come up with my own music festival appropriate ensemble.  Of course the look would consist of the requisite denim shorts an airy off the shoulder top and a straw fedora (also noted as a staple), piles of jewelry and lace up leather sandals.  I am however, going to keep this look in my back pocket seeing as how there's always Lollapalooza.     

1 comment:

  1. i love it! 1. because you posted and 2. my friend and i were literally just discussing lolla. totally forwarding her this so she can start planning her outfit(s)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...