March 29, 2011

good things come in small packages




marcjacobsnyloncomputercase

commedesgarcon

Never could I live without a bottomless slouchy tote in which I lug around my entire life and would be utterly lost without.  However, the current trend is placing an emphasis on downsizing with a simple understated pouch that moonlights as one's carryall.  Oh-so-chic wedged underneath the arm of an editor of the glossies I'm still somewhat skeptical of it's practicality.  Of course I would don this look for a night out or quick jaunt running errands, but it would force me to only take along the necessities.  Although after rummaging through my bag and finding a pair of socks, a wine opener (how did that get in there?) and several forks (weird) this might be something I should look into.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...